Migrating to Australia

HEMSA has a full time registered Migration Consultant who can provide all the information about migrating to Australia. At HEMSA we can:

  • advise you on what visa may best suit you
  • assist with the documents you will need for your application
  • help fill out the application form * submit the application and deal with Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) on your behalf HEMSA will make the process of migration easier and more effective for you.

You will have a professional on your side to guide you through the visa application process, handle all the paperwork and present your case in the strongest possible way. Australian migration law is complex and subject to frequent change. Using HEMSA’s services maximises your chances of a successful outcome, as you are dealing with a professional registered migration agent with proven knowledge of Australian migration law and practice. You also save a great deal of time, as HEMSA will take responsibility for seeing that the application is prepared accurately and the correct documentation is submitted. HEMSA will also follow up with the processing office after lodgement to minimise delays and comply with documentation requests, as well as keeping you informed about the status of your application and any relevant changes to policy or regulations that could affect the outcome.

We will assist you with number of migration options for fiancés, partners, children, parents and other family members of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens. There are number of visa options for family or professionals that HEMSA can offer:

  • Professionals and other skilled workers seeking work in Australia. This visa is for people who are not sponsored by an employer but who have skills in particular occupations required in Australia.
  • People moving permanently to Australia or returning from overseas. For current or former Australian permanent residents, or former Australian citizens to travel overseas and return as permanent residents.
  • Tourists, working holiday, people transiting, visiting family or friends, or visiting for business or an event.
  • People studying or seeking study, training, or skills development in Australia.
  • Employers who sponsor skilled people to work in Australia.
  • Horizon Services can organise visas for people with recognised skills seeking to work in Australia after being sponsored by an Australian or overseas employer.
  • Horizon Services can organise visas for people to come to Australia for a business-related visit. Also for people to establish, manage or develop a new or existing business, or invest in Australia.